The London clinic based in Harley Street is the original location for Hormone Health. It now has an extensive team of doctors, who each have their own areas of interest, whilst sharing the core beliefs about women’s health.
All investigations and treatments are supported by extensive clinical research and the relevant expert academic societies.
Please note private health insurance provides limited cover. BUPA, BUPA International and AXA do not cover consultations with Nick Panay or the Hormone Health associates. Other companies may cover consultations with Mr Panay only. Please check with your insurer.
Full details in About Us
- Menopause and osteoporosis
- Complementary therapies
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Libido and testosterone
- Licensed body identical hormone therapies
- Ovarian cysts
- Period problems
- Premature ovarian insufficiency (POI)
- Premenstual syndrome (PMS)
- Psychological effects of hormones
- Vaginal problems
- Health screening – specialised blood tests, ultrasound and DEXA bone scanning
- Nutritional health screening; weight management programmes; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Body Composition Analysis (BCA)
Well Woman Screening Packages
Download the Well Woman Screening Packages leaflet (PDF, 267KB) This provides details on the various packages of screening tests to ensure that your ongoing well-being is maintained.
|Follow up consultation||£245|
Any additional investigations are charged separately (see Health Screening services below)
Health screening prices
|Blood tests||from £117|
|Fit for Fifty / Fit for Life||from £250|
You can contact us to make an appointment or your GP or specialist can write to refer you. For overseas patients a referral letter may not always be required.
We ask that you bring any copies of investigations that you have had performed elsewhere as this may prevent repeating some investigations. A record of your symptoms can also be very helpful at the first consultation. If possible, please download and complete our symptom diary (PDF, 149KB).