Nigel Denby BSc RD is an award winning registered Dietician, providing expert nutritional advice that relies on practical solutions, never diet fads or quick fixes that won’t last.
Nigel’s primary focus is always on evidence based nutritional advice that centres around ensuring your health and wellbeing. With twenty years of experience under his belt, Nigel has seen the positive effects of this technique time and time again, with no need for any gimmicks.
He has special interests in:
Nigel takes a systematic approach focusing around your lifestyle, stress levels, gut flora integrity, the mechanical action of your digestive system and FODMAPs (Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols. These are the complex names for a collection of molecules found in food, that can be poorly absorbed by some people).
He works in collaboration with a number of leading IBS specialists to ensure that abdominal pain, bloating gas and the anxiety of an unpredictable digestive system can, in time, be a thing of the past.
Using Low Glycaemic carbohydrates, Nigel can teach you how to stabilise your blood sugars and in turn, lessen your PMS symptoms.
The key to managing PCOS is stabilising both your hormones and your weight, and in some cases it is possible to completely reverse the syndrome. In either case, Nigel’s aim is to help you fully understand the condition and take back control.
Though statin drugs are available to lower cholesterol, these can have some nasty side effects. Alternatively, Nigel can guide you through 12 weeks of simple dietary changes that can give you the same result, without the worry of side effects.
Nigel’s advice is always presented in a way that suits your lifestyle, with practical and sensible solutions that allow you to improve your wellbeing without having to put your life on hold.
You no longer have to put up with:
- Feeling a failure and weight fluctuations from the yo-yo diet trap
- Bloating, pain and the anxiety of IBS
- Loss of confidence, flushing, lethargy & body changes from the Menopause
- Mood swings, cravings and bloating from PMS
- Weight gain, hirsutism and oily skin from PCOS
- Endless drug treatments to manage cholesterol
Initial appointment, including full nutritional screening and health check (60 minutes) – £295
Follow up options:
- Simple one-off review (30 minutes) – £245
- Weight management programme* (6 review appointments and unlimited support via email, telephone) – £1,470
- IBS / Digestive programme (2 review appointments and unlimited support via email, telephone – £490
*to be taken within 12 months of initial appointment
All packages to be paid on invoicing