What to expect at
Hormone Health London Clinic
The London clinic based in Harley Street is the original location for Hormone Health. It now has an extensive team of doctors, who each have their own areas of interest, whilst sharing the core beliefs about women’s health.
All investigations and treatments are supported by extensive clinical research and the relevant expert academic societies.
Please note private health insurance provides limited cover. BUPA, BUPA International and AXA do not cover consultations with Nick Panay or the Hormone Health associates. Other companies may cover consultations with Mr Panay only. Please check with your insurer.
Treatments we provide
- Menopause / Pre menopause / Post menopause
- Complementary therapies
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Libido and testosterone
- Licenced body identical hormone therapies
- Ovarian cysts
- Period problems
- Premature ovarian insufficiency (POI)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Psychological effects of hormones
- Vaginal problems
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Psychosexual medicine
- Vulval skin problem
Consultation price list
Initial consultation Nick Panay
Initial consultation Hormone Health Associate
Review consultation Nick Panay
Review consultation Hormone Health Associate
Our opening times for Hormone Health London clinic are listed below. We are closed on bank holidays.
|Monday||8.30am to 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am to 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am to 5.30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am to 5.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am to 5.30pm|
Please note that we are not able to offer a 24 hour, 7 day a week service.
How to find us
If you're planning to travel to our clinic, please add your location / postcode below to get directions
- Train - Regents Park or Oxford Circus
- Buses - Bus numbers 18, 27, 30 and 405