Our Nottingham site is the first clinic outside of London. It opened in September 2019 with the aim to provide the same services as the London Harley Street clinic.
We are pleased to be working in partnership with Nurture Fertility and sharing their excellent facilities and support staff.
In our Nottingham Hormone Health clinic, we passionately believe in a personalised service and tailored management. As with all our centres, we have a team of expert healthcare professionals, who have trained and worked with Nick Panay, so share the same beliefs about managing women’s health. We also have state of the art diagnostic tools to support the consultations, all within a comfortable environment.
Full details in About Us
- Menopause and osteoporosis
- Complementary therapies
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Libido and testosterone
- Licensed body identical hormone therapies
- Ovarian cysts
- Period problems
- Premature ovarian insufficiency (POI)
- Premenstual syndrome (PMS)
- Psychological effects of hormones
- Vaginal problems
- Health screening – specialised blood tests, ultrasound and DEXA bone scanning
|Special launch consultation fee||£175*|
* This fee will then change to the standard fee of £200 for both new and review consultations
You can contact us to make an appointment or your GP or specialist can write to refer you. For overseas patients a referral letter may not always be required.
We ask that you bring any copies of investigations that you have had performed elsewhere as this may prevent repeating some investigations. A record of your symptoms can also be very helpful at the first consultation. If possible, please download and complete our symptom diary (PDF, 149KB)..