Post Reproductive Health 8th – 9th November 2022
Joint RCOG/BMS Virtual event.
This meeting endeavours to provide answers to the most commonly asked and most difficult questions in the management of post-reproductive health.
Nationally and internationally recognised speakers, including Director of Hormone Health, Prof. Nick Panay, will cover controversial questions in important areas such as:
- Pathophysiology of the menopause
- Risks of hormone dependent malignancies
- Cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis and cognitive problems
- Premature ovarian insufficiency: diagnosis and management
- Lifestyle, complementary therapies, HRT and alternatives for managing the menopause
The meeting will closely follow the recommended syllabus and is suitable for the theoretical component of the BMS/RCOG ‘Menopause’ Advanced Training Skills Module (ATSM), the BMS Principles & Practice of Menopause Care (PPMC) training programme and the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Advanced Menopause Certificate.